Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life as well as the life in a parish. As a Knight, you have the opportunity to support your parish, give back to your community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our top-rated insurance program to protect your family. These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight. We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbor.
- Support the parish with its needs.
- Help meet the needs of those in the local community.
- Support programs that benefit people with intellectual disabilities.
- Aid victims of natural disasters and other catastrophic events, local and worldwide.
- Donate wheelchairs to people without mobility at home and abroad.
- Save lives through initiatives such as the “Ultrasound Program.”
(We even serve as Knights at the altar of God on special solemnities of the Church…no one is ever too old to serve.)
Charity is the first principle of the Knights of Columbus. Knights are men who get things done. We volunteer our time to serve our parishes and our communities. And, by working together, we were able to donate more than $1.4 billion and 664 million volunteer hours to worthy causes in the past decade.
- A unique “band of brothers.”
- Shared values and the support to live out our Catholic faith more fully.
- The ability for our network to accomplish things together that we could not accomplish alone.
Unity and Fraternity are the second and third principles of the Knights of Columbus. The Knights of Columbus was founded so that men could work together to serve their parishes and communities, protect the well-being of their Catholic families; and, support each other in faith and in many other ways along life’s journey. The Knights of Columbus offers its members the opportunity to grow in their faith through living the example of a charity that evangelizes and personifies what it means to be a Catholic gentleman through the practicing of good works.
- Exclusive access to our top-rated life insurance products, available only to members and their families.
- Your insurance agent is a Knight dedicated to helping his brother Knights protect their families.
As a Knight, you and your family have exclusive access to our top quality insurance products. In fact, no insurer in North America is more highly rated than the Knights of Columbus. As an organization founded to protect the well-being of Catholic families, we have continued to take that mission seriously for more than 130 years. Generations of Catholics have counted on the Knights of Columbus, and in an increasingly turbulent world, you can trust the Knights of Columbus to affordably and securely protect the future of your loved ones and to be there when you need us most.